The PUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Gannaway and Small Ross Pipe Bags

Go down

Small Gannaway and Small Ross Pipe Bags Empty Small Gannaway and Small Ross Pipe Bags

Post  quickener Fri 28 Oct 2011, 6:13 pm

Ross, fake-suede red bag, with zipper and collars. Used it for a few months but it was just too necky. Couldn't get comfortable with it. It is a size small and is in great condition. Bought it new for $285-ish.

Gannaway hide bag, with zipper and collars. Bought this to replace the Ross because my original (the only bag I ever loved - but with no collars) bag had been a Gannaway. Thought this would do the trick but with the collars it's just a different bag and didn't fit me right. It is a size small, and I used it about one month. Bought it new for $300.

I am willing to sell each bag for $150. They are both practically brand new. I live in the UK but can ship within the UK easily or to the US cheaply via my US Post Office Box on base. I would ship US Priority Mail in a flat rate box if it's the cheapest, and whatever way you desire for within the UK.

quickener

Female Number of posts : 1
Years experience : 6
Clever Quote : It is not what we say or even what we feel that makes us who we are - it;s what we do - or what we fail to do.
Registration date : 2011-10-28

Back to top Go down