The PUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Ivory Hendersons for sale

Go down

Full Ivory Hendersons for sale Empty Full Ivory Hendersons for sale

Post  piperjde Mon 06 Oct 2008, 9:37 am

Hey everyone, I have a full set of late 1940's peter Henderson Pipes. I just had some good cleaning and some re-boring of the drones, by Rick Pettigrew at Dunbar Pipes. He can attest to there age as he had them for a couple of months. I bought these pipes with the help of my P/M Sandy Keith, and he had originally helped the person I bought them from find them. I have used these pipes for the last 10 years, playing at the Worlds, and filling in with Seven Nations for Scot Long. They are in very good condition. The bass stock does have a crack, that is sealed, and the ivory has some lines in certain rings, but nothing is incomplete or falling off. The ivory looks very good as well. I have another set of Hendersons that I am now playing, and wouldn't mind sending these off to a good home. If you want pics let me know. Asking $2,500.00 USD. or best offer.

jeverett@riteaid.com - work

piperjde@aol.com - home

These pipes are not on ebay for auction, but I will obviously take the highest offer. Also, will not deal with anyone wanting to write checks from a third party that owes them money, or from anyone across seas. Sorry.

Last edited by piperjde on Mon 06 Oct 2008, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot email address.)
piperjde
piperjde

Male Number of posts : 4
Years experience : 15
Clever Quote : If you want to learn how to blow good tone, go ask your sister! ZING!
Registration date : 2008-10-06

http://www.myspace.com/jamiebagpipe

Back to top Go down